Cebu Business Park
View of Cebu Business Park
|Location||Hipodromo, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines|
|Developer||Cebu Holdings, Inc.|
|Operator||Cebu Holdings, Inc.|
Cebu Business Park is a 50-hectare masterplanned development in Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines. Cebu Holdings, an affiliate of Ayala Land, is currently responsible for the development of Cebu Business Park. Prior to the development of the Iloilo Business Park, it is the single largest urban development project in the Philippines outside of Metro Manila. Integrating business, residential, sports, recreation and leisure facilities, the centerpiece of the business park is the 9-hectare Ayala Center Cebu shopping mall, which draws 60,000 shoppers daily.
In the late 1980s, the Cebu provincial government sold its 45-hectare property used as the Club Filipino Golf Course to the Ayala Corporation. The development features for the Cebu Business Park were incorporated into the 1990 zoning ordinance of Cebu City. Land development work on the business park was completed in 1992.
As one of Cebu City's premier business and commercial district, Cebu Business Park houses several companies ranging from business process outsourcing to industries. Among them are Innove Communications, Vivant, Taft Property, SGV & Co., Joaquin Cunanan & Co./PricewaterhouseCoopers, Regus, Jinisys Software, Taiheiyo Cement and Cathay Pacific. The business park is also home to local and foreign banking and financial institutions such as SBC, Citibank, Chinatrust Bank, BDO, Metrobank, UCPB, RCBC, Security Bank, PSBank, Chinabank, Exportbank and Asia United Bank.
Cebu Business Park hosts residential areas such as Ayala Land developments mostly within the immediate vicinity of Ayala Center Cebu. 1016 Residences, a 27-story condominium building, offers 109 exclusive two to three-bedroom units. There are also limited edition penthouse units with price ranging from ₱10 million to ₱45 million. The development features landscaped gardens, a kiddie play area, lobby lounge, roof deck and a sports facility. There is also Park Point Residences, a 38-story condominium building offering 255 one- and two-bedroom units to three-bedroom penthouse units. Alongside the two developments is the more recent The Alcoves, another luxury condominium spanning two residential blocks and scaling up to 37 stories featuring one- to three-unit bedrooms. Other developments include 21-story Sedona Parc and three-towered Solinea, residential projects by Alveo Land, and a subsidiary of Ayala Land.
- News Item
- Q and A's
- News Item
- PhilippineCompanies. "Businesses in Cebu Business Park". Retrieved 19 September 2015.
- Yap, A. G. (1 February 2013). "Ayala Land, CHI to pour in P1.6B to tower project". Cebu Daily News. Retrieved 19 September 2015.
- "1016 Residences: Cebu's luxury address". The Philippine Star. 27 February 2011. Retrieved 19 September 2015.
- Yap, A. G. (13 July 2012). "Ayala Land to pour P2 billion into condo project at Cebu Business Park". Cebu Daily News. Retrieved 19 September 2015.
- "Ayala Land launches Park Point Residences". The Freeman. 18 July 2012. Retrieved 19 September 2015.
- Mercurio, R. S. (21 August 2015). "The Alcoves raises the bar in upscale living in Cebu". The Philippine Star. Retrieved 19 September 2015.
- Yap, A. G. (14 October 2011). "New projects expected in Cebu Business Park, IT Park". Cebu Daily News. Retrieved 19 September 2015.
- Mercurio, R. S. (4 September 2015). "Alveo elevates stature as preferred developer in Cebu". The Philippine Star. Retrieved 19 September 2015.
- "Alveo Land brings expertise to Cebu". Manila Bulletin. 14 September 2015. Retrieved 19 September 2015.
|This article about a location in Central Visayas region of the Philippines is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|