Cebu Catholic Television Network
|Cebu Catholic Television Network (CCTN Channel 47)|
|Launched||December 17, 2002|
|Owned by||Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Cebu
Fil-Products Group of Companies
|Slogan||"Usa ka Pagtuo, Usa ka Tingog, Usa ka Katawhan" (lit. "One Faith, One Voice, One People")|
|Broadcast area||Metro Manila, Cavite, Visayas, Mindanao|
|Headquarters||Cardinal Rosales Avenue, Cebu Business Park, Mabolo, Cebu City|
|Cebu City||47 UHF|
|Roxas, Capiz||47 UHF|
|Misamis Occidental||47 UHF|
|Sky Cable (Cebu)||Channel 36|
|Cablelink (Metro Manila)||Channel 97|
|PCVI (Baybay, Leyte)||Channel 43|
|Cebu Cable||Channel 98|
|Sibugay Cable||Channel 21|
Cebu Catholic Television Network (CCTN) is a broadcast television channel owned by the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Cebu and Fil-Products Group of Companies in the Philippines. The station's studios are located at the CCTN Broadcast Center, Cardinal Rosales Avenue, Cebu Business Park, Cebu City. CCTN 47 now operates 24/7 for cable operators and through online webcast, and 18 to 19 hours on free-to-air UHF TV.
Cebu Catholic Television Network Channel 47 (CCTN) founded by its president, Nonito “Dodong” Limchua. After his stint in the cable business he started family relationship programs that promote Gospel values and bring the Catholic Church message to the people. Since he and wife Diana are devout Catholics, they have been involved in Walking with Jesus Seminars. Together, they shared their vision with the Archbishop of Cebu, Ricardo Cardinal Vidal and he supported them in their desire for others to see the face of Christ through professional coverage of events, documentaries and issues concerning the Catholic Church.
Since it was launched, CCTN exists with various names. Started as CCTN on 2002, the station was rebranded as INTV in 2008 with the slogan Inform, Inspire, Interact. Following the rebranding was the station's website at intv.com.ph. Then in 2012, the network tries to bring back the CCTN name and rebranded as INTV powered by CCTN. In 2013, the network then removed the INTV name and rebranded as, CCTN 47. Their website was then moved to cctn47.com as their old website with the INTV brand was dissolved.
- San Gabriel Productions
- Total Viewing Productions
- Cebu City Council
- M-Talent Events and Promotions
- "Local TV Channels in Cebu | OneCebu.com | Cebu Travel Guide and Destinations". www.onecebu.com. Retrieved 2017-05-24.
- "The Freeman - Indigenous Pinoy sports to spice up Oasis of Love anniversary celebration".
- "The Cebu City Press | Press Freedom in Philippine Cities". www.cmfr-phil.org. Retrieved 2017-05-24.
- "INTV-CCTN Channel 47 mipaluyo sa MS Motosuit Motocross Series". philstar.com. Retrieved 2017-06-01.
- "About Us! | CCTN 47". cctn47.com. Retrieved 2017-06-01.
- "Media Museum". commmedia.aijc.com.ph. Retrieved 2017-05-24.
- Cctn Cebu (2012-03-16), INTV CCTN STATION ID 2008 AND 2012, retrieved 2017-06-01
- "CCTN47 Cable Channel Guide - Video Dailymotion". Dailymotion. 2012-11-14. Retrieved 2017-06-01.
- "Cebu Catholic Television Network - Partners in Law". cebuladylawyers.com. Retrieved 2017-06-03.