(Redirected from Ceca)Jump to navigation Jump to search
CECA may refer to:
- Svetlana Ceca Ražnatović, one of the most popular singers in Serbia
- Confederación Española de Cajas de Ahorros, the Spanish Confederation of Savings Banks
- Civil Engineering Contractors Association, a membership association for civil engineering contractors in the UK
- the French, Portuguese, Italian and Spanish acronym for the European Coal and Steel Community
- Ceca, plural of cecum
- Comprehensive Economic Cooperation Agreement
- Comprehensive Economic Cooperation Agreement (CECA) - Republic of India and Republic of Singapore
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title CECA.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.