Cedar Creek Township, Lake County, Indiana
Cedar Creek Township
Barns at the Buckley Homestead, a historic site in the township
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||60.57 sq mi (156.9 km2)|
|• Land||60.01 sq mi (155.4 km2)|
|• Water||0.56 sq mi (1.5 km2)|
|Elevation||636 ft (194 m)|
|• Density||201.6/sq mi (77.8/km2)|
|GNIS feature ID||453171|
Cedar Creek Township was established in 1839.
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 60.57 square miles (156.9 km2), of which 60.01 square miles (155.4 km2) (or 99.08%) is land and 0.56 square miles (1.5 km2) (or 0.92%) is water. The township includes most of the town of Lowell, as well the Census-designated Place Lake Dalecarlia.
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. 2007-10-25. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Archived from the original on 2013-09-11. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-10.
- Howat, William Frederick (1915). A Standard History of Lake County, Indiana, and the Calumet Region, Volume 1. Lewis Publishing Company. p. 104.
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. 2010-07-09.
|This Lake County, Indiana location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|