Cedar Grove, Queensland
Logan City, Queensland
Teviot Range from Cedar Grove, 2016
|Population||2,020 (2011 census)|
|Location||44 km (27 mi) south of Brisbane GPO|
|State electorate(s)||Scenic Rim|
When the railway line to Beaudesert was built in 1888, the station in the area was called Cedar Pocket. Cedar Grove State School opened in 1923 and closed in 1965. Formerly in the Shire of Beaudesert, Cedar Grove became part of Logan City following the local government amalgamations in March 2008.
- Australian Bureau of Statistics (31 October 2012). "Cedar Grove (SSC)". 2011 Census QuickStats. Retrieved 6 May 2014.
- "Cedar Grove - locality in Logan City (entry 45257)". Queensland Place Names. Queensland Government. Retrieved 26 October 2017.
- "Cedar Grove". Suburbs. Logan City Council.
- "Agency ID6292, Cedar Grove State School". Queensland State Archives. Retrieved 11 May 2014.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Cedar Grove, Queensland.|
- "Cedar Grove and Cedar Vale". Queensland Places. Centre for the Government of Queensland, University of Queensland.