Cedar Hill Independent School District
|Cedar Hill Independent School District|
|Cedar Hill, TX
United States of America
|Governing agency||Texas Education Agency|
|Students and staff|
Cedar Hill ISD requires its students to wear school uniforms. For the 2007-2008 school year, students may wear red, white, and black collared shirts, with black or khaki trousers. In addition female students may wear knee-length skirts. Kindergarten through sixth grade may wear black or khaki shorts or capris in addition to the trousers. The Texas Education Agency specifies that the parents and/or guardians of students zoned to a school with uniforms may apply for a waiver to opt out of the uniform policy so their children do not have to wear the uniform; parents must specify "bona fide" reasons, such as religious reasons or philosophical objections.
- W.S. Permenter Middle School-Acceptable
- Bessie Coleman Middle School-Acceptable
- Belt Line Intermediate School-Acceptable
- Joe Wilson Intermediate School-Acceptable
- West Intermediate School-Recognized
- Bray Elementary School-Exemplary
- Highlands Elementary School-Exemplary
- High Pointe Elementary School-Exemplary
- Lake Ridge Elementary School-Exemplary
- Plummer Elementary School-Recognized
- Waterford Oaks Elementary School-Exemplary
- "2013-14 Texas Academic Performance Report, Cedar Hill ISD". Texas Education Agency. Retrieved November 11, 2015.
- "2009 Accountability Rating System". Texas Education Agency.
- "http://www.chisd.net/?PN=Pages&SubP=Level1Page&L=1&DivisionID='2014'&DepartmentID=''&SubDepartmentID=''&PageID='2955'&ToggleSideNav=ShowAll Dress Code]." Cedar Hill Independent School District. Accessed October 27, 2008.
- "DOCKET NO. 008-R5-901." Texas Education Agency. Accessed October 13, 2008.