Cedar Point State Park
|Cedar Point State Park|
|Location||36661 Cedar Point State Park Drive, Clayton, New York|
|Area||48 acres (0.19 km2)|
|Operated by||New York State Office of Parks, Recreation and Historic Preservation|
|Visitors||72,601 (in 2014)|
|Open||May through Columbus Day|
|Website||Cedar Point State Park|
Cedar Point State Park is a 48-acre (0.19 km2) state park located on Cedar Point in the Town of Cape Vincent in Jefferson County, New York. The park is located on Route 12E on the St. Lawrence River.
Cedar Point State Park offers a beach, picnic tables and pavilions, a playground, a marina, fishing pier, hunting (seasonal waterfowl), recreation programs, a boat launch and docks, a campground with tent and trailer sites.
- "Cedar Point State Park". NYS Office of Parks, Recreation & Historic Preservation. Retrieved June 18, 2016.
- "Section O: Environmental Conservation and Recreation, Table O-9". 2014 New York State Statistical Yearbook (PDF). The Nelson A. Rockefeller Institute of Government. 2014. p. 671. Retrieved June 18, 2016.
- "The St. Lawrence River Park". Fourth Annual Report of the Commissioners of Fisheries, Game and Forests of the State of New York. Wynkoop Hallenbeck Crawford Co., Printers. January 20, 1899. p. 124.
- "State Park Annual Attendance Figures by Facility: Beginning 2003". Data.ny.gov. Retrieved June 18, 2016.
- "Cedar Point State Park". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved June 18, 2016.
|This article about a location in Jefferson County, New York is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|