Cedar Vale, Queensland
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Logan City, Queensland
|Population||2,792 (2016 census)|
|• Density||177.8/km2 (460.6/sq mi)|
|Area||15.7 km2 (6.1 sq mi)|
|Time zone||AEST (UTC+10:00)|
|Location||47 km (29 mi) south of Brisbane|
|State electorate(s)||Scenic Rim|
Cedar Vale State School opened on 12 April 1926 and closed on 15 December 1978.
- Australian Bureau of Statistics (27 June 2017). "Cedar Vale (SSC)". 2016 Census QuickStats. Retrieved 20 October 2018.
- "Cedar Vale – locality in City of Logan (entry 45258)". Queensland Place Names. Queensland Government. Retrieved 27 December 2020.
- Queensland Family History Society (2010), Queensland schools past and present (Version 1.01 ed.), Queensland Family History Society, ISBN 978-1-921171-26-0
- Australian Bureau of Statistics (31 October 2012). "Cedar Vale(SSC)". 2011 Census QuickStats. Retrieved 6 May 2014.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Cedar Vale, Queensland.|
- "Cedar Grove and Cedar Vale". Queensland Places. Centre for the Government of Queensland, University of Queensland.