|• Mayor||Naheed Nenshi|
|• Administrative body||Calgary City Council|
|• Councillor||Jeromy Farkas|
|• Total||2.0 km2 (0.8 sq mi)|
|Elevation||1,125 m (3,691 ft)|
|• Average Income||$62,063|
|Website||Cedarbrae Community Association|
Cedarbrae is a residential neighbourhood in the south-west quadrant of Calgary, Alberta. It is bounded by Southland Drive to the north, 24 Street W to the east, Anderson Road to the south and the Tsuu T'ina first nation reserve to the west.
Residents in this community had a median household income of $62,063 in 2000, and there were 11.8% low income residents living in the neighbourhood. As of 2000, 21.4% of the residents were immigrants. A proportion of 10.5% of the buildings were condominiums or apartments, and 22.7% of the housing was used for renting.
The community is served by Cedarbrae Elementary public school and St. Cyril Elementary & Junior High (Catholic) (closed until school resumes in fall 2016).
- "Calgary Elections". City of Calgary. 2017. Retrieved November 12, 2017.
- City of Calgary (2006). "Cedarbrae Community Statistics" (PDF). Retrieved 2007-05-10.[permanent dead link]
- "2012 Civic Census Results" (PDF). City of Calgary. 2012. Retrieved February 4, 2013.
- "Community Boundaries" (Esri shapefile). City of Calgary. Retrieved February 5, 2013.
- City of Calgary (2004). "Ward 11 Profile" (PDF). Retrieved 2007-05-10.[permanent dead link]
|This Calgary Metropolitan Region location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|