Cedreae or Kedreai (Ancient Greek: Κεδρεαί), also known as Cedreiae or Kedreiai (Κεδρειαί), was a city of ancient Caria, mentioned by Stephanus of Byzantium Lysander took the place, it being in alliance with the Athenians. The inhabitants were mixobarbaroi (μιχοβάρβαροι), a mixture of Greeks and barbarians. It was a member of the Delian League since it appears in tribute records of Athens between the years 454/3 and 415/4 BCE.
- Stephanus of Byzantium. Ethnica. Vol. s.v.
- Xenophon. Hellenica. Vol. 2.1.15.
- Mogens Herman Hansen & Thomas Heine Nielsen (2004). "Karia". An inventory of archaic and classical poleis. New York: Oxford University Press. p. 1121. ISBN 0-19-814099-1.
- Richard Talbert, ed. (2000). Barrington Atlas of the Greek and Roman World. Princeton University Press. p. 61, and directory notes accompanying.
- Lund University. Digital Atlas of the Roman Empire.