(Redirected from Ceibo Emulators)
The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guidelines for products and services. (February 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
These emulators use bond-out processors, which have internal signals brought out for the purpose of debugging. These signals provide information about the state of the processor that is otherwise unobtainable.
- C and the 8051: Hardware, modular programming, and multitasking – Thomas W. Schultz – Prentice Hall PTR, ISBN 0-13-754839-7
- 8051 Microcontrollers: Hardware, Software & Applications – By David M. Calcutt, Frederick J. Cowan, G. Hassan Parchizadeh -Elsevier, 1998 – Technology & Engineering – page 277 – ISBN 0-340-67707-4
- EDN – Electrical design news – Volume 42, Issues 9–12 – p. 158
- Circuit Cellar ink – Issues 42–53 – p. 248
- Ceibo emulators and silicon vendors support