(Redirected from Celebi)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Çelebi is a district of Kırıkkale Province of Turkey.
Çelebi or Celebi may also refer to:
- Celebi (Pokémon), a Pokémon species
- Çelebi (title), a Turkish title meaning "gentleman", and a list of people with the surname or title
- Çelebi (tribe), a Kurdish tribe inhabiting the Mardin Province of southeastern Turkey
- Asaf Halet Çelebi (1907–1958), a Turkish poet
- Hasan Çelebi (born 1937), a Turkish calligraphist
- All pages with titles beginning with Celebi
- All pages with titles containing Celebi
- Calabi (disambiguation)
- Celebic (disambiguation)
- Chalabi (disambiguation)
- Noman Çelebicihan (1885–1918), a Crimean Tatar leader
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Çelebi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.