Celebrate This Heartbeat
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Celebrate This Heartbeat|
|Studio album by Randy Stonehill|
|Producer||Barry Miller Kaye|
|Randy Stonehill chronology|
All songs written by Randy Stonehill except where otherwise noted.
- "Overture: Celebrate This Heartbeat" (Randy Stonehill, Tom Howard) – 3:25
- "Still, Small Voice" – 4:04
- "Celebrate This Heartbeat" – 4:08
- "Modern Myth" – 3:51
- "Who Will Save the Children" – 5:27
- "When I Look to the Mountains" – 3:41
- "Allison" – 3:18
- "Watcha Gonna Do About That" – 3:19
- "Stop the World" – 4:34
- "I'll Remember You" – 4:26
This album has not been released on CD.
- Randy Stonehill: acoustic guitars, "Ventures" guitar on "Stop the World", lead and backing vocals
- Tom Howard: acoustic piano, electric grand piano, synthesizers, tympani
- John Mehler: drums on all songs except "Stop the World"
- Tim Chandler: bass guitar on all songs except "Watcha Gonna Do About That" and "Stop the World"
- Danny Jacob: electric guitars
- Mark Heard: electric 12-string guitar, slide guitar solos on "Allison" and "Watcha Gonna Do About That", bass guitar on "Watcha Gonna Do About That" and "Stop the World", harmonica on "Celebrate This Heartbeat"
- Rick Geragi: congas, bongos, percussion, DMX programming on "Stop The World"
- Jay "Shotgun" Leslie: tenor and baritone saxophones, flute
- John Clarke: flute and English horn
- Barbara Northcutt: oboe
- Darrel Gardner: French horn
- Michael Amorosi: harp
- Phil Keaggy: second lead vocal on "Who Will Save the Children"
- Additional background vocals: Tom Howard & Dori Howard on "Still Small Voice" and "Who Will Save the Children"; David Edwards, Tonio K. on "Modern Myth"; Rachel Anderson, Amy Eason, Audrey Floyd, and Moses Toth: children's voices on "Who Will Save the Children"
- Produced by Barry Miller Kaye
- Recorded and mixed at Fingerprint Recorders
- Cross-Fades and editing at Wildor Brothers Recording Studios
- Mastered by Steve Hall at Future Disc Systems, Inc.
- Art Director: Tim Aldersen
- Photography: Aaron Rapoport
- Engineered by Mark Heard at Fingerprint Recorders
- Orchestrated, arranged, and conducted by Tom Howard
- Rhythm section and vocal arrangements by Barry and Randy
- Second Engineer: Dan Reed