Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up celebrity in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A celebrity is a person who is famously recognized in a society; also, the state of being such a person.
Celebrity may also refer to:
- Celebrity (album), a 2001 album by NSYNC
- "Celebrity" (Barenaked Ladies song), a 2004 UK-only single by the Canadian based group Barenaked Ladies
- "Celebrity" (Brad Paisley song), a 2003 song by Brad Paisley on his album Mud on the Tires
- "C-lebrity", a song by Queen and Paul Rodgers
- "Celebrity", a 2010 song by Lloyd Banks featuring Akon from the album H.F.M. 2 (The Hunger for More 2)
- Celebrity, a promotional magazine published by the Church of Scientology
- Celebrity Jane (published in the UK as Jane's Fame), a 2009 book by Claire Harman
Films & TV
- Celebrity (film), a 1998 film by Woody Allen
- Celeb (TV series), a British television comedy series starring Harry Enfield and Amanda Holden, based on a cartoon strip from Private Eye magazine
- Celebrity (TV series), 1984 miniseries adaptation of a novel by Thomas Thompson
- Chevrolet Celebrity, a midsize car produced by Chevrolet (1982–1990)
- Fisher Celebrity, homebuilt aircraft
- Celebrity (game), a party game
- Celebrity Cruises, a cruise line
- Celebrity tomato, a tomato cultivar
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Celebrity.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.