Celebrity Reflection in Santorini, Greece, 2013
|Port of registry:||Malta|
|Ordered:||24 March 2011|
|Builder:||Meyer Werft, Papenburg, Germany|
|Cost:||$750 million (USD)|
|Yard number:||S. 691|
|Launched:||12 August 2012|
|Maiden voyage:||12 October 2012|
|Class and type:||Solstice-class cruise ship|
|Length:||319 m (1,047 ft)|
|Beam:||37.4 m (123 ft)|
|Draught:||8.6 m (28 ft)|
|Propulsion:||2 × ABB XO Azipods 17,500 kW (23,500 hp)|
|Speed:||24 kn (44 km/h; 28 mph)|
Celebrity Reflection is the fifth, final, and largest Solstice-class cruise ship, her sister ships being Celebrity Equinox, Celebrity Eclipse, Celebrity Solstice and Celebrity Silhouette. Solstice, Equinox, Eclipse and Silhouette entered service in 2008, 2009, 2010, and 2011 respectively. Reflection was launched in 2012.
Since October 2012, it has been owned and operated by Celebrity Cruises. It has one more deck than other Solstice-class cruise ships, has the first Aqua Class Suites and is the only ship to have Reflection Class Suites. She can accommodate over 3,609 passengers, more than any other Celebrity cruise ship.
- "CELEBRITY REFLECTION (29214)". DNV GL Vessel Register. Det Norske Veritas. Retrieved 26 October 2014.
- "Celebrity Reflection". Vesseltracker.com. Retrieved 19 September 2012.
- "Celebrity Reflection". Equasis. French Ministry for Transport. Retrieved 19 September 2012. (registration required)
- Celebrity Cruises orders fifth Solstice-Class Ship, retrieved 2008-02-24.
- Niemelä, Teijo (23 September 2010). "Celebrity's fifth Solstice-class ship to be named as Celebrity Reflection". Cruise Business Review. Retrieved 4 February 2011.
- Official website
- Cruise Critic review
- Celebrity Reflection ship location in Google Maps
- "Celebrity Reflection: review" – by Jane Archer in The Daily Telegraph, London.
- "Celebrity Reflection: Show-stopping glamour" – review by Caroline Gladstone in traveller.com.au (Fairfax Media) of a cruise on Celebrity Reflection
|This article about a specific cruise ship is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|