Celebrity sex tape
A celebrity sex tape is typically an amateur pornographic video recording involving one or more famous people which has, intentionally or unintentionally, been made available publicly. Such videos have often been released without the consent of their subjects and have damaged (or enhanced) celebrities' careers. In 1988, for example, a sex tape caused significant damage to Rob Lowe's career.
The surfacing of sex tapes has become so common that some are "leaked" as a marketing tool to advance or establish a media career. A celebrity can fight the release in court to maintain deniability while still enjoying the career benefits. Alternatively, a celebrity may take the route of openly releasing the tape and benefitting directly from royalties as well as indirectly from the publicity. The current public acceptance of celebrities with sex tapes is speculated by Joe Levy, executive editor of Rolling Stone, to be due to the easy availability of pornography, as well as couples more commonly making their own tapes due to the prevalence of video cameras.
Famous celebrity sex tapes
The following is an alphabetical list by surname of individuals known to have their sexual acts recorded and distributed:
- Farrah Abraham, the former Teen Mom star, had a pornographic film released by Vivid Entertainment in May 2013 that was marketed as a sex tape. The video featured her having sex with porn star James Deen which she legally sold to Vivid reportedly for $1.5 million. Abraham defended her decision to make the video claiming that she wanted to "celebrate [her] awesome body".
- Pamela Anderson has appeared in two distinct sex tapes.
- Pamela Anderson and then-husband Tommy Lee had various interludes from their honeymoon placed online by Seth Warshavsky of the Internet Entertainment Group in 1998 as one of the earliest internet celebrity sex tapes.
- Pamela Anderson and Bret Michaels (singer of the band Poison) had a sex tape released as a DVD on 7 September 2005. The footage had been circulating on the internet for many years.
- Joe Barton, a US Congressman from Texas, came to national attention when nude selfie photos of him and video he had taken of himself masturbating both surfaced online in 2017.
- Chuck Berry, US Musician who recorded videos of himself urinating on and engaging in coprophilia with women.
- Chyna – Former professional wrestler Joanie Laurer made her adult film debut with the 2004 video 1 Night in China. Laurer and Sean Waltman approached Red Light District Video to distribute the homemade video. She then appeared in her second video entitled Another Night in China in 2009. In 2011, Chyna starred in her first professional pornographic film for Vivid Video entitled Backdoor to Chyna. She also starred for Vivid as She-Hulk in their parody of The Avengers, released in May 2012. A spinoff feature centered around the She-Hulk character titled She-Hulk XXX was released to video in April 2013.
- Chu Mei-feng had a 47-minute video CD secretly taken with a pinhole camera, released by a local paparazzi magazine in December 2001. The video showed Chu having sex with Tseng Chung-ming, who was later confirmed as a married man. Despite local authorities' immediate effort to pull all the magazines in question from the market, the video quickly spread via the Internet. In January 2002, search engine Lycos reported that her name was among the most searched terms.
- Chua Soi Lek, while serving as Malaysia's Health Minister, was secretly videotaped having sex. Two resulting DVDs were distributed freely and anonymously to various homes in Batu Pahat. On 2 January 2008, Chua announced his resignation, despite saying he would not do so the previous day.
- Daniella Cicarelli is a former Brazilian TV show hostess for MTV Brasil and fashion model. Her sex video was broadcast on the TV show Dolce Vita on Spanish channel Telecinco. It revealed Cicarelli on a beach in Spain fondling her boyfriend, Merrill Lynch employee Renato "Tato" Malzoni, and later having sex with him in the water.
- Tulisa Contostavlos is a British singer/actress and during her time on talent show The X Factor, on which she was a judge, a tape was released that showed her giving oral sex to her ex-boyfriend, rapper Justin Edwards, also known as MC Ultra. She also got her lawyers to take it off the internet and released a YouTube video to put "her side of the story" across to the public.
- Fred Durst, the frontman for the band Limp Bizkit, had a video of him and an unknown woman having sex leaked onto the Internet by a repairman who had been repairing his computer. He later sued the website Gawker and nine others for $70 million for publishing it.
- Tami Erin, former child star of 1988's The New Adventures of Pippi Longstocking, sold a sex tape of her and an ex-boyfriend in 2013, after determining she could not otherwise prevent its release.
- Jose Figueroa Agosto, better known as Junior Capsula, is a Puerto Rican convicted drug lord who made a sex tape that was later available to the public to buy.
- Amy Fisher, also known as the "Long Island Lolita", was made famous by her shooting and severely wounding her former lover's wife, while Fisher was a teenager. She has marketed a sex tape with her husband.
- Katrina Halili was one of three principals associated with the so-called "Hayden Camera" controversy, where in May 2009, videos were leaked that revealed sexual encounters between Halili and Dr. Hayden Kho, and which were distributed over the Internet without her consent.
- Tonya Harding and her then-husband Jeff Gillooly had a sex tape that was copied and marketed exclusively by Penthouse. The couple decided to release it legitimately on their own. It was commercially sold by Penthouse Home Video as the "Wedding Night" tape, even though the wedding gown was actually a Halloween costume.
- Chelsea Handler had a tape released that alternates between Handler performing standup comedy and having sex with a man.
- Keeley Hazell, a British glamour model had a sex tape made with her ex-boyfriend Lloyd Miller published on the Internet in early January 2007.
- Paris Hilton and then-boyfriend Rick Salomon recorded themselves having sex in a hotel room, shot in night vision. Hilton initially attempted to stop the release of the tape and threatened to file a lawsuit, but she now receives profits from the distribution of the video. This footage, along with additional full-color footage, was released commercially under the title 1 Night in Paris.
- Vietnamese television star Hoàng Thùy Linh lost her job on a TV series after a video of the 19-year-old having sex with her boyfriend was released on the Internet.
- Hulk Hogan, professional wrestler, and radio host Bubba the Love Sponge's ex-wife Heather Clem Cole were seen in a grainy video that surfaced early in 2012. Hogan sued Gawker for $100 million for defamation, loss of privacy, and emotional pain due to the release of the tape. He won the lawsuit, and on 18 March 2016, he was awarded $115 million. On 10 June 2016, Gawker announced its bankruptcy filing as a direct result of the monetary judgment against the company.
- Nazril Irham, an Indonesian pop star known as "Ariel" was sentenced to three-and-a-half years in prison in January 2011 for appearing in two sex videos circulating on the internet. TV presenter Luna Maya and soap opera star Cut Tari initially denied being the women in the videos. Under a controversial anti-pornography law that came into effect in Indonesia in 2008, defendants can face up to twelve years in prison, even if the court determines they never intended the videos to be leaked to the public. The video would have been resulted in his prosecution under a law banning adultery, owing to Cut Tari having been married at the time the video was made in 2006.
- Kim Kardashian made a sex tape with her then boyfriend Ray J in 2003. The video—called Kim Kardashian, Superstar—was leaked in 2007. She threatened to take legal action to block its planned distribution by Vivid Video. Her sex tape bolstered her career when E! made her and her family the focus of a reality television show Keeping Up with the Kardashians.
- R. Kelly's sex tape, published in early 2002, showed the singer having sexual intercourse with (and allegedly urinating on) a fourteen-year-old female. He had repeatedly denied being involved in the taping, despite overwhelming evidence. That June, Kelly was indicted for 21 counts of child pornography. After six years of a delayed trial in Illinois, he was acquitted in 2008.
- Jayne Kennedy, a former sportscaster and blaxploitation actress, had a sex tape stolen and released showing her with former husband Leon Isaac Kennedy.
- John Leslie, former presenter of British television shows Blue Peter and This Morning, made a home video of himself receiving oral sex from his nurse girlfriend Abi Titmuss in 2000. He also filmed Titmuss performing and receiving oral sex with another woman.
- Nikko London and Mimi Faust of VH1's reality show Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta have a sex tape, which leaked in April 2014.
- Rob Lowe faced controversy in the 1980s when he taped himself having sex with two young women he met at an Atlanta night club. After the tape was released, Lowe's career rebounded, with the actor spoofing the tapes during an appearance on Saturday Night Live.
- A pornographic video tape of Mindy McCready and an ex-boyfriend referred to as "Peter" went on sale by Vivid Entertainment on 19 April 2010. McCready claimed the video was stolen from her home three years prior.[failed verification]
- Carolyn Murphy's ex-husband Jake Schroeder allegedly tried to sell a tape featuring them having sex during their honeymoon in 1999 while in Barbados. In January 2006, Schroeder was arrested and charged with extortion for trying to sell the tape. The video was leaked onto the Internet in April 2006.
- A sex tape of Meera, a Pakistani film actress, was released on internet in 2014. In video Meera was shown having sex with her husband Captain Naveed.
- Nicole Narain and Colin Farrell have a 13-minute sex tape, recorded in 2003. Farrell confirmed the existence of the tape and obtained a court order blocking its distribution, but copies of the tape nevertheless appeared on the internet in January 2006.
- Vince Neil made a sex tape in 1993 with porn star Janine Lindemulder and actress/former Penthouse Pet Brandy Ledford (who was mosaically-obscured) which was leaked and eventually released by the same company that distributed the by-then infamous sex video made by Pamela Anderson and Tommy Lee.
- Nelly has since apologized, following the accidental posting to his Instagram in February 2022, of an unidentified woman giving him oral sex.
- Noelia In June 2007, a sex tape of Puerto Rican singer Noelia and her former boyfriend started circulating on the Internet.
- Thien Thanh Thi Nguyen, best known as Tila Tequila. Two sex tapes featuring Tequila were rumoured to exist as early as 2010. In 2011, Vivid Entertainment released a video of Tequila engaging in sexual acts with pornographic actresses Kristina Rose and Charlie Laine. Tequila stated that the video was made for personal use and she did not consent to its release. In December 2013, another sex-tape was announced, this time of Tequila and "an ex-boyfriend." It was released as a Vivid Video download in mid January 2014.
- Isaiah Rashad, American rapper, has a sex tape which sparked discussion online about his sexuality after it was leaked. It featured him engaging in oral sex with different men. In an interview with rapper and media personality Joe Budden in May 2022, Rashad revealed that he identifies as sexually fluid and addressed the leaks, saying that he was "super in [his] head" when he learned of the leak.
- Karissa Shannon, Playboy Playmate and glamour model, attracted some publicity by confirming in 2010 that she had been involved in sex tapes with Spencer Pratt and Heidi Montag. One sex tape of her and boyfriend actor Sam Jones III was released on DVD by Vivid Entertainment in October 2010 as Karissa Shannon Superstar.
- Gene Simmons. In 2008, a video on the Internet surfaced which purported to be Simmons engaging in sexual activity with an unnamed woman. Simmons later stated that the tape was recorded without his consent or knowledge and that his legal team was pursuing legal options including copyright infringement.
- Scott Stapp, Grammy award-winning lead singer of Creed, achieved much notoriety in 2006 for a 1999 sex tape featuring Stapp and fellow musician Kid Rock receiving oral sex from groupies in a tour bus. While many previews of the tape had been posted online at the time, the release of the full tape was blocked following a lawsuit by Kid Rock to block the release of the sex tape. These previews notoriously featured a video clip of Stapp uttering the phrase "It's good to be king," a fact verified by Stapp himself.
- Courtney Stodden, reality show contestant, attracted controversy over a sex tape featuring them performing oral sex on their significantly older husband, Doug Hutchison, as well as another solo video. The video was released through Vivid Entertainment. According to Vivid, it is the most successful "self-pleasure video", with $1.2 million netted after 24 hours. Stodden has stated that they intend to donate their $1 million payout to charity.
- Verne Troyer: On 25 June 2008, a private home video leaked of Troyer and his former live-in girlfriend, Ranae Shrider, having sex. The video, filmed in 2008 in Beverly Hills, California, and Shrider's hometown of Fort Cobb, Oklahoma, was leaked to the public by Shrider and TMZ. Kevin Blatt, the man responsible for brokering the deal for Paris Hilton's sex tape in 2003, tried to sell the video. Troyer, through his long-time attorney, Ed McPherson, sued TMZ, Blatt, and online rental company SugarDVD, for invasion of privacy and copyright infringement.
- Severina Vučković: In 2004, the Croatian singer was involved in an internationally reported sex scandal after a video featuring her and Bosnian Croat businessman Milan Lučić leaked onto the Internet, which was reported by the Croatian online tabloid Index.hr. Vučković had earlier opposed premarital sex in her public appearances and was claimed to be a practicing Roman Catholic. Vučković sued the website that released the tape for damages, claiming that the video was stolen from her and that it was her intellectual property, but her lawsuit was later dismissed by a Zagreb district court in July 2004.
- Kendra Wilkinson, from Playboy's The Girls Next Door, had an unauthorized sex tape released by Vivid in May 2010. She tried to block the release of the film, but it soon reached the Internet. The video was filmed in 2003 when she was 18 and before she had breast implants.
- Ogunnaike, Lola (19 March 2006). "Sex, Lawsuits and Celebrities Caught on Tape". The New York Times. Archived from the original on 20 December 2012. Retrieved 3 March 2014.
- Hinant, Cindy (2015). Deskins, Sally (ed.). Les Femmes Folles: The Women. Omaha: Les Femmes Folles. p. 6.
...investigates the reality star Farrah Abraham who dabbles in acting, writing, singing, and cooking, but is best known for appearing in the MTV reality series Teen Mom and then scandalously starring in the pornographic video Backdoor Teen Mom produced by Vivid Entertainment. Abraham participates in a phenomenon that I refer to as "the aesthetics of violation" which is evident in media genres such as celebrity sex tapes and upskirt photography wherein a significant part of the appeal is that the images may have been produced or released without permission of the women involved.
- Marcus, Stephanie (6 May 2013). "Farrah Abraham Sex Tape Released: Former 'Teen Mom' Star Gets It on With James Deen in Porn Video". The Huffington Post. Archived from the original on 1 April 2014. Retrieved 3 March 2014.
- Halter, Ed (2 December 2003). "Secrets and Thighs: A history of celebrity sex tapes, real and fake, from Joan Crawford to Paris Hilton". The Village Voice. Archived from the original on 3 March 2014. Retrieved 3 March 2014.
- Cheney, Kyle. "GOP congressman Barton apologizes for nude selfie". POLITICO. Archived from the original on 3 February 2021. Retrieved 8 January 2020.
- "After cringe-worthy photo, let voters decide on Rep. "Joe Barton's future" | Editorials". Dallas News. 27 November 2017. Archived from the original on 3 December 2017.
- "The Complicated Truth About Chuck Berry". mtv.com. Archived from the original on 17 September 2017. Retrieved 17 September 2017.
- Gilmore, Mikal (7 April 2017). "Chuck Berry: Farewell to the Father of Rock". rollingstone.com. Archived from the original on 20 June 2017. Retrieved 20 December 2017.
- Sagar, Mike (February 1993). "Sex and Drugs and Rock'n'Roll Especially Sex". Spy Magazine. pp. 58–63.
- "Backdoor to Chyna". Vivid Video. Archived from the original on 5 August 2011. Retrieved 30 July 2011.
- Wilson, William S. (20 May 2012). "The XXX Factor: The Avengers XXX (2012)". Video Junkie. Archived from the original on 7 August 2014. Retrieved 21 May 2012.
- "Vivid Announces Former Pro Wrestler Chyna to Star in 'She Hulk XXX'". The Flick Cast. 23 February 2012. Archived from the original on 7 June 2012. Retrieved 21 May 2012.
- Wilson, William S. (8 June 2013). "The XXX Factor: She-Hulk XXX (2013)". Video Junkie. Archived from the original on 28 June 2013. Retrieved 8 June 2013.
- "Sex scandal politician's singing debut". BBC News. 15 March 2002. Archived from the original on 5 July 2014. Retrieved 3 March 2014.
- "After sex tape, Malaysia health minister resigns". NBC News. Associated Press. 2 January 2008. Archived from the original on 3 March 2014. Retrieved 3 March 2014.
- Cheng, Jacqui (27 June 2007). "YouTube wins "supermodel sex on the beach" case". Ars Technica. Archived from the original on 26 January 2012. Retrieved 16 August 2008.
- "Brazil model wins YouTube battle". BBC. 5 January 2007. Retrieved 16 July 2022.
- "Tulisa's Sex Tape Confession: "It Is Me"". MTV. 22 March 2012. Archived from the original on 2 May 2012. Retrieved 31 March 2012.
- Moss, Corey (25 February 2005). "Fred Durst Says Sex Video Stolen From His PC". MTV. Archived from the original on 23 June 2022. Retrieved 6 March 2008.
- "Limp Bizkit rocker sues over Web sex tape". USA Today. Associated Press. 9 March 2005. Archived from the original on 25 May 2009. Retrieved 19 July 2009.
- "Tami Erin Sex Tape: Pippi Longstocking Coming into Your World | Heavy.com". heavy.com. 27 August 2013. Archived from the original on 20 September 2020. Retrieved 8 January 2020.
- ""Pablo Escobar of the Caribbean" Walked Out of Jail, Starred in a Sex Tape, Owned a Petting Zoo". Vanity Fair. 20 August 2010.
- Wolf, Jeffrey (4 January 2008). "'Long Island Lolita' promoting adult video". 9News. Retrieved 2 February 2021.
- "Palace joins outrage over doc's sex videos". INQUIRER.net, Philippine News for Filipinos. Newsinfo.inquirer.net. 21 May 2009. Archived from the original on 9 April 2012. Retrieved 31 October 2011.
- Yongnian, Zheng; Fook, Lye Liang; Hofmeister, Wilhelm (2013). Parliaments in Asia: Institution Building and Political Development. Routledge. p. 134. ISBN 978-1-134-46965-9.
- "EXCLUSIVE: Chelsea Handler Sex Tape – It's No Joke!". Radar Online. Los Angeles. 1 May 2010. Archived from the original on 29 August 2014. Retrieved 4 March 2014.
- Rowe, Sam (4 September 2014). "Should anyone ever make a sex tape?". Archived from the original on 25 February 2018. Retrieved 8 January 2020 – via www.telegraph.co.uk.
- Hoang, Thuy Linh (22 October 2007). "Web sex clip halts Vietnam TV show". BBC. London. Archived from the original on 1 July 2009. Retrieved 10 August 2009.
- "Heather Clem, Hulk Hogan's sex tape becomes web's biggest story". National Post. Arts.nationalpost.com. Archived from the original on 30 January 2013. Retrieved 10 April 2014.
- "Hogan suing for $100 million". The Observer. 3 November 2015. Archived from the original on 9 January 2016. Retrieved 12 May 2016.
- "Hulk Hogan Awarded $115 Million in Privacy Suit Against Gawker". The New York Times. 18 March 2016. Archived from the original on 27 February 2020. Retrieved 21 February 2020.
- Angeles, Edward Helmore Nicky Woolf in Los (19 March 2016). "Hulk Hogan awarded $115m in Gawker sex tape lawsuit". The Guardian. ISSN 0261-3077. Archived from the original on 18 March 2016. Retrieved 19 March 2016.
- Ember, Sydney (10 June 2016). "Gawker Said to Plan Sale After $140 Million Award to Hulk Hogan". The New York Times. ISSN 0362-4331. Archived from the original on 10 June 2016. Retrieved 10 June 2016.
- "Ariel sentenced to three-and-a-half-years jail". Jakarta Globe. 31 January 2011. Archived from the original on 3 February 2011.
- Vaswani, Karishma (25 June 2010). "Sex tape charges for Indonesian star Nazril Irham". BBC News, Jakarta. Archived from the original on 25 June 2010. Retrieved 25 June 2010.
- Martinez, Edecio (25 June 2010). "Nazril Irham Sex Tape: Indonesian Pop Star Detained Over Sex Tapes". CBS News. Archived from the original on 29 June 2010. Retrieved 25 June 2010.
- Belford, Aubrey (13 June 2010). "Sex Tape Scandal Fixates Indonesia". The New York Times. Archived from the original on 22 June 2010. Retrieved 25 June 2010.
- "Islamist Creep in Indonesia". The Wall Street Journal. 24 June 2010. Archived from the original on 18 December 2014. Retrieved 25 June 2010.
- Hancock, Noelle (8 February 2007). "Kim Kardashian to Sue Over Sex Tape Release". Us Weekly. Archived from the original on 10 February 2007. Retrieved 2 August 2008.
- "R KELLY 'UNDERAGE SEX VIDEOTAPE' SURFACES". NME. 27 February 2002. Retrieved 16 May 2022.
- "Chicago Police investigate R. Kelly in sex tape". Chicago Sun-Times. 8 February 2002. Retrieved 16 May 2022.
- "CNN.com - R. Kelly arrested in child porn case - June 6, 2002". www.cnn.com. Retrieved 16 May 2022.
- Reid, Shaheem. "R. Kelly Arrested On 21 Counts Of Child Pornography". MTV News. Retrieved 16 May 2022.
- Streitfeld, David (14 June 2008). "R. Kelly Is Acquitted in Child Pornography Case". The New York Times. ISSN 0362-4331. Retrieved 16 May 2022.
- St. Clair, Stacy; Ataiyero, Kayce (14 June 2008). "Why the jury acquitted R. Kelly". Chicago Tribune. Retrieved 16 May 2022.
- "Whatever happened to Abi Titmuss? The former nurse, then and now". Digital Spy. 13 July 2016. Archived from the original on 3 February 2021. Retrieved 5 April 2020.
- Ho, Rodney (14 April 2014). "Mimi Faust of 'Love & Hip Hop Atlanta' does a sex tape". The Atlanta Journal-Constitution. Retrieved 16 July 2022.
- Bobb, Maurice (6 May 2014). "'Love & Hip Hop' Returns To Explain Mimi Faust's Sex Tape". MTV News. Retrieved 16 July 2022.
- Green, Michelle (19 March 1990), "Rob Lowe's Tale of the Tape", People, vol. 33, no. 11, pp. 58–65, archived from the original on 19 November 2014, retrieved 1 December 2014
- "Mindy McCready Tape – "Baseball Mistress" Reveals Roger Clemens Tales for Vivid". National Ledger. 29 March 2010. Archived from the original on 1 April 2010. Retrieved 31 March 2010.
- "EXCLUSIVE: New Mindy McCready Sex Tape Includes Interview About Roger Clemens. Fox News March 29, 2010". Foxnews.com. 7 April 2010. Archived from the original on 24 October 2012. Retrieved 31 October 2011.
- "Mindy McCready Sex Video to Derail Tour?". CBS News. 30 March 2010. Archived from the original on 6 February 2011..
- "Carolyn Murphy's Triple X-mas". Radar. 3 November 2005. Archived from the original on 18 February 2007.
- "Model's Husband Arrested Over Sex Tape". World Entertainment News Network. 13 January 2006. Archived from the original on 8 January 2007. Retrieved 1 January 2007.
- Hart, Josh (19 April 2006). "Supermodel Sex Tape: Carolyn Murphy Video Now Online". National Ledger. Archived from the original on 1 January 2007. Retrieved 1 January 2007.
- "Pakistan court orders case against actress Meera for sex tape". India Today. PTI. 7 April 2014. Archived from the original on 17 November 2019. Retrieved 17 November 2019.
- "And Vince Neil Makes Three". Business.avn.com. 26 May 1999. Archived from the original on 1 January 2013. Retrieved 31 October 2011.
- Robertson, Josh (20 September 2012). "A Detailed History of Celebrity Sex Tapes - Vince Neil". Complex. Archived from the original on 17 December 2014. Retrieved 3 March 2014.
- "Nelly 'Sincerely Apologizes' For Leaked Sex Video: 'Never Meant to Go Public'". Billboard. Retrieved 9 February 2022.
- "Noelia Sex Tape Hits Net". Contactmusic.com. 18 July 2007. Archived from the original on 26 February 2009. Retrieved 5 February 2009.
- Good, Robyn (29 September 2010). "Tila Tequila Has Two Sex Tapes – One with a Guy And One with a Girl!". CelebDirtyLaundry.com. Archived from the original on 7 May 2016. Retrieved 4 May 2016.
- "Tila Tequila Sex Tape – Vivid Celebs". Vivid Entertainment. Archived from the original on 31 July 2016. Retrieved 2 August 2016.
- "Porn Company: You Jacked Our Tila Sex Tape!". TMZ. 31 January 2011. Archived from the original on 29 April 2012. Retrieved 22 June 2012.
- Gray, Lila (13 December 2013). "Tila Tequila to Release New Boy/Girl Sex Tape". XFans.com. Archived from the original on 25 May 2016. Retrieved 3 May 2016.
- "Tila Tequila Even I Think It's Disgusting". TMZ.com. 5 January 2014. Archived from the original on 15 May 2016. Retrieved 3 May 2016.
- "Isaiah Rashad's Tape Leak Illustrates The Glacial Pace Of Change". Clash. 10 February 2022. Retrieved 18 February 2022.
- "Isaiah Rashad Sex Tape Leaks Online - Outing Him In The Process". HipHopDX. 9 February 2022. Retrieved 18 February 2022.
- "Fans Comfort Isaiah Rashad With Supportive Messages After A Hacker Leaks His Alleged Sex Tape". Uproxx. 9 February 2022. Retrieved 18 February 2022.
- Hussey, Allison; Strauss, Matthew. "Isaiah Rashad Says He Identifies as "Sexually Fluid" in New Interview". Pitchfork. Retrieved 29 May 2022.
- Gensler, Howard (23 August 2010). "More tawdry tales from the Spencer & Heidi show". The Philadelphia Inquirer. Archived from the original on 26 August 2010. Retrieved 23 August 2010.
- "Playmate in Pratt-Montag sex tape". Toronto Sun. 22 August 2010. Archived from the original on 25 August 2010. Retrieved 23 August 2010.
- "CD Universe Warning Page". Cduniverse.com. 3 July 1995. Archived from the original on 17 December 2014. Retrieved 10 April 2014.
- "KISS and Tell: Simmons Sex Tape Goes Viral". The Age (Australia). 22 February 2008. Archived from the original on 24 January 2016.
- "Gene Simmons to Sex Site: Suck My Copyright!". TMZ.com. TMZ. Archived from the original on 17 December 2014. Retrieved 2 December 2014.
- "Scott Stapp: Oral Sex Tape With Kid Rock Not Actual Sex". huffpost.com. 18 March 2010. HuffPost. Archived from the original on 27 November 2020. Retrieved 10 December 2020.
- "Woman In Kid Rock/ Scott Stapp Sex Tape Files Lawsuit". mtv.com. MTV News. Archived from the original on 15 November 2020. Retrieved 9 December 2020.
- "Kid Rock Sues To Block Scott Stapp Sex Tape". mtv.com. MTV News. Archived from the original on 15 November 2020. Retrieved 9 December 2020.
- "Scott Stapp Clears Up That Story About the Orgy on Kid Rock's Tour Bus and Contemplates Suicide". villagevoice.com. 25 October 2012. The Village Voice. Archived from the original on 12 September 2018. Retrieved 9 December 2020.
- "Courtney Stodden -- My Solo Sex Tape Self-Pleasured Tens of Thousands". TMZ. Archived from the original on 4 March 2016. Retrieved 13 July 2015.
- "Courtney Stodden Sex Tape". SexTape.com. Celeb Media Group. 28 April 2015. Archived from the original on 13 July 2015. Retrieved 13 July 2015.
- Sherri L. Shaulis (3 July 2008). "AVN Exclusive: Verne Troyer's Ex Discusses Sex Tape, Relationship, More". AVN. Archived from the original on 30 May 2012. Retrieved 4 July 2008.
- Isola, Laurie (26 June 2008). "Troyer in Sex Tape Scandal". San Francisco Chronicle. Archived from the original on 3 July 2008. Retrieved 4 July 2008.
- "Croatian pop icon red-faced over sex romp". iol.co.za. 2 June 2004. Archived from the original on 20 August 2013. Retrieved 18 September 2010.
- "Pop Star Asks Court To Show Her Porn Movie". The Independent. 30 October 2004.
- "Croatian star wants sex movie shown in court". iol.co.za. 29 October 2004. Archived from the original on 10 September 2013. Retrieved 18 September 2010.
- "Odbačena Severinina kaznena prijava". Sarajevo-X.com (in Croatian). 1 July 2004. Archived from the original on 17 October 2013. Retrieved 13 September 2011.
- "Hard-porn video of Croatia's pop icon shown at court". Agence France Presse-English. 13 December 2004. Archived from the original on 17 December 2008.
- "Popstar red faced over sex pics". Archived from the original on 18 December 2008.
- Thomas, Devon (1 June 2010). "Kendra Wilkinson Sextape Video: "People Are Going to Judge Me and Stuff"". CBS News. Archived from the original on 6 March 2014. Retrieved 3 March 2014.
- "Kendra Wilkinson Sex Tape - Face Time". TMZ.com. 22 May 2010. Archived from the original on 20 April 2014. Retrieved 10 April 2014.