|Type of site||Celebrity News|
|Alexa rank||7,359 (September 2015[update])|
|Launched||June 3, 2008|
Celebuzz is an entertainment website launched in June 2008 that features breaking TV, movie, and entertainment news. The site claims to reach more than 9 million unique visitors per month. Headquartered in Hollywood, CA, Celebuzz is known for featuring exclusive blogs written by A-list celebrities, particularly members of the Kardashian family (Kim, Khloe, Kourtney, Kendall, and Kylie). Other notable bloggers include Whitney Port, Nick Cannon and Holly Madison.
Launched in June 2008, Celebuzz is the flagship property of Buzz Media (formerly known as Buzznet), the largest digital publisher of entertainment news. Celebuzz’s content is produced entirely by an in-house editorial team in Los Angeles and New York City led by Editor-in-Chief Dylan Howard, who joined the site in March 2012 after previously serving as Senior Executive Editor at Radar Online.
In Fall 2012, Buzz Media and Celebuzz unveiled a studio at the Buzz Media headquarters in Hollywood. The new video studio in Los Angeles and a sister studio at Buzz Media in New York provide added capabilities to produce and film video content that can be deployed across the company’s more than 40 leading properties.
Kelly Lynch became Editor-in-Chief of Celebuzz in April 2013.
- "Celebuzz.com Site Info". Alexa Internet. Retrieved 2014-04-01.
- "Celebuzz Profile". Buzz Media. 2012-12-01.
- "Kim Kardashian Partners with Celebuzz to Further Expand Online Presence". Yahoo! Business. 2008-07-30.
- "Buzznet Launches Celebuzz.com". CNET Networks. 2008-06-02.
- "Comscore Ranks BUZZMEDIA #1 in Entertainment News". Buzz Media. 2012-09-24.
- "Dylan Howard Takes Over as Celebuzz.com Editor-in-Chief". Media Bistro. 2012-04-10.