Celestial Mechanics and Dynamical Astronomy
Abbreviated title (ISO 4)
|Celest. Mech. Dyn. Astron.|
|Edited by||Sylvio Ferraz-Mello|
Celestial Mechanics and Dynamical Astronomy is a scientific journal covering the fields of astronomy and astrophysics. It was established as Celestial Mechanics in June 1969. The journal is published by Springer Science+Business Media and the editor-in-chief is Sylvio Ferraz-Mello (University of São Paulo).
Abstracting and indexing
The journal is abstracted and indexed in:
- Science Citation Index Expanded
- Astrophysics Data System
- Zentralblatt MATH
- Academic OneFile
- Current Contents/Physical, Chemical and Earth Sciences
- Earthquake Engineering Abstracts
- Engineered Materials Abstracts
- INIS Atomindex
- International Bibliography of Book Reviews
- International Bibliography of Periodical Literature
- Mathematical Reviews
|This article about an astronomy journal is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.
See tips for writing articles about academic journals. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.