Céline van Gerner
|Céline van Gerner|
|— Gymnast —|
Céline van Gerner performing on the balance beam in June 2011
|Full name||Céline Henriette van Gerner|
1 December 1994 |
|Height||1.56 m (5 ft 1 in)|
Van Gerner competed for the Netherlands at the 2012 Summer Olympics. She qualified in 19th place for the individual all-around final with a score of 55.632 on 29 July during qualification. In the all-around final on 2 August, she placed 12th with a score of 57.232.
van Gerner returned to competition in 2015, competing at the 2015 WOGA Classic, placing second all-around. She competed at the 2015 European Games and won a team bronze medal with Lisa Top and Lieke Wevers.
- "Céline van Gerner". London 2012. Retrieved 29 July 2012.
- Women's Qualification - Olympic Gymnastics - Artistic, London 2012, retrieved 2 Sep 2012
- Women's Individual All-Around - Olympics Gymnastics - Artistic, London 2012, retrieved 2 Sep 2012
- Amanda Turner (16 Jun 2013), Van Pol, Schmidt Win Dutch Championships, International Gymnast Magazine Online, retrieved 23 Jun 2013
- "Gymnastics Artistic Women's Team Results Medallists" (PDF). Gymnastics Results. Baku 2015 1st European Games. 14 June 2015. Retrieved 16 June 2015.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Céline van Gerner.|