|Origin||Omaha, Nebraska, U.S.|
|Genres||Power metal, speed metal, heavy metal|
|Years active||2004 – present|
|Labels||Metal Blade, Scarlet Records|
Cellador is a power metal band based in Denver, Colorado. Originally from Omaha, Nebraska, the band was founded in 2003 by Chris Petersen, the band's primary songwriter, as a direct contrast to the overcrowded metalcore and death metal scenes of the American Midwest. The band has had multiple lineup changes since its inception, but is now rounded out by drummer Nick McCallister, keyboardist Diego Valadez, and guitarist Eric Meyers. In 2005 the band signed to Metal Blade Records after playing a show with The Black Dahlia Murder.
Cellador's debut album Enter Deception was released in 2006. The band recorded the album at Erik Rutan's Mana Studios. In an article from the December 2006 issue of Metal Maniacs magazine, Chris Petersen says he created the band name in reference to a J.R.R. Tolkien essay which stated that the two words have an appealing sound when combined. Petersen also said that the band was originally called "Apostate", but the name was later changed to Cellador because he felt it was more fitting for the band.
Cellador has toured across the United States, Canada and Mexico with bands such as Trivium, Bullet for My Valentine, All that Remains, Protest the Hero, The Human Abstract, The Sword, Behemoth, and Sonata Arctica.  They have also performed at the ProgPower USA festival in Atlanta, Georgia, as well as the LoudPark festival in Japan, among many others.
The band went into hiatus in the year 2009 after several members of the "Enter Deception" era lineup left the band. In 2011 after 2 years without any updates, the band quietly released 4 demo songs online from their upcoming EP entitled "Honor Forth." Led by guitarist/songwriter Chris Petersen, the band held continuous auditions for the entirety of 2009-2012 and ultimately reformed with bass player James Pickett, drummer Nick Mccallister, keyboardist Diego Valadez, and guitarist Caleb Delaet. Petersen officially took up the lead vocalist position in 2012.
In December 2012, the band announced new live shows beginning in 2013. They spent the entirety of the year establishing in the Colorado area, and playing one-off shows as guest openers for Havok, Into Eternity, Helloween, Shining, Vale of Pnath, Amaranthe, and others.
- Chris Petersen – guitar, vocals (2004–present)
- Diego Valadez – synths (2011–present)
- Nick McCallister – drums (2011–present)
- Eric Meyers – guitar (2015–present)
- Sam Chatham – guitar (2004–2005)
- Valentin Rakhmanov – bass (2004–2007)
- Dave Dahir – drums (2004–2007, 2007–2009)
- Bill Hudson – guitar (2005–2008)
- Michael Gremio – vocals (2005–2009)
- Rick Halverson – drums (2007)
- Mika Horiuchi – bass (2007–2009)
- Yord – guitar (2008–2009)
- Caleb Delaet – guitar (2012–2014)
- James Pickett – bass (2011–2016)
- Chris Davila – bass (2017–2018)
- The Burning Blue (Demo) (2004)
- Leaving All Behind (EP) (2005)
- Enter Deception (2006)
- Honor Forth (EP) (2011)
- Off the Grid (2017)
- "Metal File: Cellador, Napalm Death, Immortal & More News That Rules". MTV. 2006-09-28. Retrieved 2015-03-05.
- "Cellador Bio | Cellador Career | MTV". Vh1.com. Retrieved 2015-03-05.
- "Cellador, Krucible Confirmed For Progpower Usa Showcase - Blabbermouth.net". Roadrunnerrecords.com. 2007-03-01. Retrieved 2015-03-05.