From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up cello or Cello in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A cello is stringed musical instrument.
Cello may also refer to:
- Cello (web browser), an early web browser and Gopher client for Windows 3.1
- Cello (CAD software), genetic circuit design automation software
- Cello (film), a South Korean horror film from 2005
- Ten Minutes Older: The Cello, part of a 2002 film project
- Cello Dias, bass guitarist for American alternative rock band Against All Will
- Mashymre Cello, fictional character in the Gundam ZZ series
- Nadia Di Cello (born 1989), Argentine actress
- Sello, a large shopping centre in Espoo, Finland
- Cello (album), an album by cellist David Darling
- Cello, a former brand of high-end audio equipment by Mark Levinson (audio equipment designer)
- Cello (TV series), a Lebanese drama television series
- chello, the brand of internet service provider-activities of LGI (formerly UPC)
- Chelo, a Puerto Rican hip-hop singer based in Miami Beach, Florida
- cellophane, a type of plastic packaging
- CELLO, a term for an esophageal abnormality
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cello.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.