Jump to navigation Jump to search
Cellular memory can refer to:
- Body memory, the hypothesis that (traumatic) memories can be stored in individual cells outside the brain
- Neuronal memory allocation, the storage of memories in the brain at the cellular level
- The epigenetic state of a cell, including the nongenetic information that can be passed from parents to offspring
- Other forms of cellular memory such as immunological memory
- A memory card used in cellphones
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cellular memory.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.