Jump to navigation Jump to search
Cels may refer to:
- Cellulose 1,4-beta-cellobiosidase (reducing end), an enzyme
- Cornelis Cels (1778 – 1859), a Flemish painter
- Jacques Philippe Martin Cels (1740–1806), a French botanist
- Jean-Michel Cels (1819 – 1894), a Belgian landscape painter
- plural of cel, short for celluloid, a transparent sheet on which objects are drawn or painted for traditional, hand-drawn animation
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cels.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.