|Look up celta in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- CELTA, an English teaching certificate "Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults"
- Celta de Vigo, a Spanish football club
- Celta de Vigo B, the reserve team of Celta de Vigo
- CD Vigo FS, was a futsal club based in Vigo, Spain
- Celta de Vigo Baloncesto, a Spanish women's basketball from Vigo
- Chevrolet Celta, a low cost supermini car produced by General Motors do Brasil
- Celtas Cortos, a Spanish music group of Celtic rock
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Celta.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.