From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Celtica may refer to:
- Gallia Celtica, region of ancient Gaul inhabited by Celts
- Celtica (genus), genus of grasses in the tribe Stipeae
- Celtica, heritage centre at Plas Machynlleth, Powys, Wales, 1995–2006
- Celtica (journal), academic journal devoted to Celtic studies
- Celtica Radio, radio station based in Bridgend, Wales
- Salsa Celtica, group that plays salsa music with traditional Scottish instruments
- Studia Celtica, scholarly linguistics journal based in Wales
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Celtica.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.