Jump to navigation Jump to search
Celticism may refer to:
- a word or linguistic property adapted from a Celtic language (c.f. Anglicism, Germanism)
- political Pan-Celticism
- the ideology of Lega Nord which culturally identifies with the Celtic people
- the Romanticist Celtic revival (c.f. Orientalism)
- Celts (modern), a modern Celtic identity that has emerged in Western Europe since the 18th century
- Celtism also known as Celtic Neopaganism
- Celticisation, the historic process of conquering and assimilating by the ancient Celts
- The name of a CD released in 2011 by Robert Marr
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Celticism.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.