Celtix delivers a Java Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) runtime and set of APIs that make it easy to add transports, message formats, and security features. The goal is to simplify the construction, integration and flexible reuse of technical and business components using a standards-based, service-oriented architecture.
- Apache Axis 1.2+ is BP 1.0 compliant
- Apache Axis2
- Apache CXF, the merger of Codehaus XFire and Celtix
- ASP.NET 2.0 - Web Services are Basic Profile compliant 
- Codehaus XFire
- GlassFish Metro, the bundle including the JAX-WS Reference Implementation (JAX-WS RI) and the Tango (WSIT) project.
- IBM WebSphere Application Server Version 5.0.2 to 5.1 are BP 1.0 compliant version 6.0+ are BP 1.1 compliant 
- WebMethods Glue
- Celtix Homepage at the ObjectWeb