This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (September 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Type of site
|Key people||Bill Mummery (Executive Director)|
|Industry||Online gambling, Sports betting|
Celton Manx Limited is a company that provides e-gaming products; it provides a platform for sports betting, live casino games, race betting and animated flash games. It is headquartered in, licensed by and fully regulated by the Government of the Isle of Man, British Isles.
The platform is used to offer the following products:
Sportsbook offer over 500 sporting events per week in a multiple of languages and provide live soccer updates. Available sports include soccer, basketball, baseball, tennis, football, badminton, boxing etc. Apart from its online website, it also supports mobile betting via their Mobile Web, WAP and iPhone betting services.
In 2009, The Isle of Man gave Celton Manx the unprecedented go-ahead to launch an online casino with live dealers. Bill Mummery, executive director of Celton Manx, explained that online casino players from Asia take pleasure in finding the games available in casino surroundings with real-life dealers rather than playing in opposition to an automatic number generator.
Casino offers gaming choices such as live baccarat, roulette, sic bo, super slots, blackjack, bingo, keno and poker. Its video streaming technology aims to create a realistic casino experience for the players.
According to the website, the race betting has introduced discount betting to its customers by offering them the ability to pay a lower amount for a bet than the actual stake amount, along with other features like Super Odds and Fixed Odds pricing services.
Scratchcard, Red Dog and keno are examples of flash games that are available for play.
The Appleby Award - Excellence in Use of Technology
Celton Manx won the Appleby Award for Excellence in the Use of Technology by the Isle of Man in 2009.
EGR Awards - Asian Operator of the Year
The EGR Asian Operator of the Year Award was won in both 2009 and 2010. It is also ranked as 14th on the list of Power 50 companies in eGaming Review's 2012 ranking of 50 most influential operators. In 2011, it was ranked as 11th on the same list.
International Business of the Year
In 2010, Celton Manx won International or the year award which they sponsored three years later.
Since 2010, Celton Manx Limited has sponsored the Bobby Moore Fund for Cancer Research UK charity. Manx Cancer Help was also established to empower cancer patients, integrating professional help and communities to create a strong support system for them to live with, through and beyond cancer. Celton Manx is to sponsor the Archibald Knox Ball in aid of Manx Cancer Help, to be held in September 2014 to affirm the efforts of the charity organization.
Celton Manx Limited did sponsor the 2011 and 2012 STEP programmes. The scheme is designed for undergraduates to undertake a technical or business development project within a small or medium-sized organisation whilst also gaining valuable experience in the workplace.
Celton Manx was the four-year shirt sponsor of West Ham United from 2009 to the end of 2012-2013 season, and Cardiff City for 2010-2011 season., Brands in Football, 29 September 2008, accessed 1 October 2009.
In August 2013, Celton Manx announced its Asian Betting Partnership agreements with five Barclays English Premier League teams, becoming the official Asian betting partner of Swansea City A.F.C., West Ham United F.C., Southampton F.C., Hull City A.F.C. and Norwich City F.C. for the 2013-14 season.
- "Celton Manx Limited". Celtonmanx.com. Archived from the original on 2013-08-25. Retrieved 2013-08-26.
- Celton Manx Official Website Archived October 26, 2010, at the Wayback Machine
- "The Awards for Excellence celebrate success in the Isle of Man". Isle of Man Newspapers. 2009. Archived from the original on 2009-11-08. Retrieved 28 July 2010.
- "The EGR Awards Winners 2009". eGaming Review. 1 December 2009. Archived from the original on 2010-07-23. Retrieved 2010-07-28.
- "The Awards for Excellence go international - Business - Isle of Man Today". Iomtoday.co.im. 2012-08-02. Archived from the original on 2013-07-23. Retrieved 2013-08-26.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2014-05-18. Retrieved 2014-05-20.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "Track and field champs take place at the weekend - Isle of Man Sport - Isle of Man Today". Iomtoday.co.im. 2013-06-28. Archived from the original on 2013-07-23. Retrieved 2013-08-26.
- "Isle of Man Track and Field champs this weekend - Isle of Man Sport - Isle of Man Today". Iomtoday.co.im. 2014-07-04. Archived from the original on 2015-09-24. Retrieved 2014-07-08.
- "Celton Manx Limited sponsors STEP Programme 2011 - Isle of Man Public Services". Gov.im. 2011-08-26. Archived from the original on 2011-06-08. Retrieved 2013-08-26.
- "Global betting giant secures title sponsorship of the Soccerex Asian Forum". Soccerex. 26 March 2010. Archived from the original on 5 April 2010.