From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Cemetary)
|Look up cemetery in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A cemetery is land reserved for human or animal (pet) remains.
Cemetery may also refer to:
- Cemetery (album), an album by Deja Voodoo
- "Cemetery" (Silverchair song), 1997
- "Cemetery" (Charlie Simpson song), 2011
- Cemetary (band), a Swedish metal band
- Cemetery Reach, a reach of the Brisbane River in Queensland, Australia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cemetery.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.