|Chemical and physical data|
|Molar mass||143.6 g/mol g·mol−1|
In Sept 2018 it was approved by the US FDA for treating "patients with metastatic cutaneous squamous cell carcinoma (CSCC) or locally advanced CSCC who are not candidates for curative surgery or curative radiation".  cemiplimab-rwlc will be marketed as Libtayo.
- H. Spreitzer (2 January 2018). "Neue Wirkstoffe: Cemiplimab". Österreichische Apothekerzeitung (in German) (1/2018).
- Clinical trial number NCT03194867 for "Isatuximab in Combination With Cemiplimab in Relapsed/Refractory Multiple Myeloma (RRMM) Patients" at ClinicalTrials.gov
- Clinical trial number NCT03430063 for "A Study of REGN2810 and Ipilimumab in Patients With Lung Cancer" at ClinicalTrials.gov
- FDA approves first treatment for advanced form of the second most common skin cancer 28 Sept 2018
- New PD-1 Inhibitor OK'd for Cutaneous SCC - Sixth PD-1/PD-L1 checkpoint inhibitor approved by agency 2018
|This antineoplastic or immunomodulatory drug article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|