|Look up cent or centi- in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cent may refer to:
- Cent (currency), a one-hundredth subdivision of several units of currency
- Penny (Canadian coin), a Canadian coin removed from circulation in 2013
- 1 cent (Dutch coin), a Dutch coin minted between 1941 and 1944
- 1 cent euro coin, a European coin
- Penny (United States coin), a United States coin
- Penny (British decimal coin), a British coin
- Cents, Luxembourg, a quarter of Luxembourg City, Luxembourg
- Cent (music), a logarithmic measure of relative pitch or intervals
- "Cent" is an informal name for 1⁄100 of a unit of measurement, as in "12 cents of an inch". Specifically, it can refer to:
- an alternative name for the point, a unit of mass for gemstones equal to 1⁄100 of a carat
- Cent (area), a unit of land area equal to 1⁄100 of an acre (used in the Indian states of Kerala and Tamil Nadu) - also known as the Decimal in West Bengal and Bangladesh.)
- a unit of nuclear reactivity; see Dollar (reactivity)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cent.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.