Type of site
CentUp is a now defunct start-up company that allows web-based publishers like bloggers and podcasters to collect donations for their content via a button on their website. Its headquarters were in Chicago, Illinois, and it was founded by advertising and public relations professionals.
- For a more complete list of sites please see List of social bookmarking websites
- "Len Kendall, founder of CentUp.org". Chicago Tribune. 2013-04-25. Retrieved 2014-04-22.
- Sanders, Ian (2013-08-07). "Creative thinking out loud". The Financial Times. Retrieved 2014-04-22.
- Sirota, David (2013-01-15). "CentUp campaigns for change we can believe in: micropayments". PandoDaily. Retrieved 2014-04-22.
- "Change in the Making: Cent Up!". BBH Labs. 2013-04-23. Retrieved 2014-04-22.