Centauri Production Logo
|Headquarters||Prague, Czech Republic|
|Products||Memento Mori, Pound of Ground, Evil Days of Luckless John, Gooka: Mystery of Janatris, Horké Léto 2, Domestic Violence: Game Over, Fairy Tale About Father Frost|
The Centauri Production is a Czech software house which focuses mainly on video games. It is also active in the production of multimedia applications and presentations, of the software for film and animation studios, and of web pages and interfaces. Centauri Production is a member of IDEA Games. On 30 September 2010, Centauri Production was acquired by fellow IDEA Games member Bohemia Interactive. Despite this acquisition, Bohemia Interactive promises that the acquired companies, including Centauri Production, will continue to operate individually.
Cenaturi Production released following games:
- The Knights of the Grail (Czech title: Rytíři Grálu) (1996) (PC) the first Czech dungeon game
- Dung-beetles aka The Mystery of A Comic (Czech title:Hovniválové aneb Záhada komixu) (1998) (PC) adventure game
- Hot Summer 2 – (Czech title: Horké léto 2) (1999) (PC) adventure game
- Jakub a Terezka (1999) (PC) adventure game with anti – drugs theme
- Fairy Tale About Father Frost (Czech title: Pohádka o Mrazíkovi, Ivanovi a Nastěnce) (2000) (PC) – adventure game for children and also adults
- Fifth Disciple (Czech title: Brány skeldalu: Patý učedník) (PC) (2002) adventure/rpg game made with Napoleon Games
- 4 Leaf Clovers (Czech title: CDROMEK Čtyřlístek) (PC) (2002–2005) episodic game for children with Czech cartoon Čtyřlístek
- Ferdy the Ant (Czech title: CDROMEK Ferda) (PC) (2003–2005) 3d arcade episodic game for children inspirated by Czech fairytale Ferda Mravenec by Ondřej Sekora
- Domestic Violence: Game over (Czech title: Domácí násilí: Game over) (PC) (2003) Sims like game against domestic violence funded by Czech Government
- Gooka – The Mystery of Janatris (Czech title: Gooka 2: Záhada Janatrisu) (PC) (2004) 3D adventure/rpg game
- Evil Days of Luckless John old title: Raiders of Lost Casino (Czech title: Žhavé léto 3 1/2) (PC) (2007/2005 in Czech Republic) action/arcade/adventure game
- The Ro(c)k Con Artist (Czech title: Ro(c)k Podvraťáků) (PC) (2006) action game according Czech movie.
- Memento Mori (PC) (2008) adventure game
- Pat & Mat (PC) (2010) game according Czech famous cartoon Pat & Mat
- Alternativa (PC) (2010) adventure game
- Pound of Ground (PC) (2010) action/3rd person shooter
- Father Frost (iPad/iPhone) (2011) adventure game
- Memento Mori 2 (PC) (2012) adventure game
- ARMA Tactics (Tegra) (2013) turn-based strategy game released under Bohemia Interactive.
- Detective Hayseed - Hollywood (PC) (2014) adventure game and part of Polda series (in the Czech Republic released as Polda 6). Developed with Zima Software.
- "Support". Idea Games. Retrieved 15 August 2013.
- "Bohemia Interactive company profile". Bistudio.com. Retrieved 15 August 2013.
- "Karel Matějka, Jan Hloušek, Mirek Papež". Adventure Classic Gaming. Retrieved 28 May 2010.
- "Memento Mori". Mementomori-game.com. Retrieved 15 August 2013.
- "Official web page of Centauri Production". Centauriproduction.com. Retrieved 15 August 2013.
- "Česká tahovka Arma Tactics je průnikem XCOM a Jagged Alliance – GAMES.cz". Games.tiscali.cz. 20 May 2013. Retrieved 15 August 2013.
- Princ, Zdeněk. "Po stopách šestého dílu série Polda - Hrej.cz". Hrej.cz. Retrieved 21 July 2016.
|This article on a Czech company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This European video game corporation or company-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|