Centennial GO Station
|Location||320 Bullock Drive
|Platforms||1 side platform|
|Parking||451 spaces + 2 electric vehicle parking/charging stations|
|Station code||GO Transit: CEGO|
Centennial GO Station is a train station on the GO Transit Stouffville line in Markham, Ontario, Canada. The station is located directly west of McCowan Road and north of Bullock Drive, near the Markham Centennial Park.
Markham Station does not have a bus terminal. Connecting bus services serve on-street stops adjacent to the station.
- On weekdays, Stouffville line train service to Centennial Station consists of 9 trains southbound to Union Station in the morning and 9 trains northbound to Lincolnville in the afternoon or late evening. Service at other times and in other directions is provided by GO bus routes 70 and 71, which also continue beyond Lincolnville to Uxbridge station.
- Route 54 (Hwy 407 East GO Bus), operates between Mount Joy and York University.
Toronto Transit Commission
York Region Transit
- 40 Unionville Local
- 41 Markham Local
- 42 Berczy (rush hour only)
- 45 Mingay (rush hour only)
- 301 Markham Express (rush hour only)
- 304 Mount Joy Express (rush hour only)