Center Township, LaPorte County, Indiana
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||32.96 sq mi (85.4 km2)|
|• Land||30.98 sq mi (80.2 km2)|
|• Water||1.98 sq mi (5.1 km2)|
|Elevation||850 ft (259 m)|
|• Density||809.4/sq mi (312.5/km2)|
|GNIS feature ID||453185|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 32.96 square miles (85.4 km2), of which 30.98 square miles (80.2 km2) (or 93.99%) is land and 1.98 square miles (5.1 km2) (or 6.01%) is water.
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. 2007-10-25. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Archived from the original on 2013-09-11. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-10.
- History of La Porte County, Indiana: Together with Sketches of Its Cities, Villages, and Townships. C. C. Chapman & Co. 1880. p. 615.
- Daniels, E. D. (1904). A twentieth century history and biographical record of La Porte County, Indiana. Lewis Publishing Co. p. 34.
|This LaPorte County, Indiana location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|