Center Township, Ripley County, Indiana
The Straber Ford Bridge, a local landmark
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||29.51 sq mi (76.4 km2)|
|• Land||29.43 sq mi (76.2 km2)|
|• Water||0.08 sq mi (0.2 km2)|
|Elevation||981 ft (299 m)|
|• Density||90.3/sq mi (34.9/km2)|
|GNIS feature ID||453191|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 29.51 square miles (76.4 km2), of which 29.43 square miles (76.2 km2) (or 99.73%) is land and 0.08 square miles (0.21 km2) (or 0.27%) is water.
Cities and towns
Center Township residents may obtain a free library card from the Osgood Public Library Central Library in Osgood, or its branch in Milan.
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. 2007-10-25. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Archived from the original on 2013-09-11. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-10.
- National Park Service (2010-07-09). "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service.
- "Library services". Osgood Public Library. Retrieved 14 March 2018.
|This Ripley County, Indiana location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|