Center Township, Rush County, Indiana
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||36.58 sq mi (94.7 km2)|
|• Land||36.55 sq mi (94.7 km2)|
|• Water||0.03 sq mi (0.08 km2)|
|Elevation||997 ft (304 m)|
|• Density||21.3/sq mi (8.2/km2)|
|Time zone||Eastern (EST) (UTC-5)|
|• Summer (DST)||EDT (UTC-4)|
|GNIS feature ID||453192|
Center Township was organized in 1830.
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 36.58 square miles (94.7 km2), of which 36.55 square miles (94.7 km2) (or 99.92%) is land and 0.03 square miles (0.078 km2) (or 0.08%) is water.
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. 2007-10-25. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Archived from the original on 2013-09-11. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-10.
- History of Rush County, Indiana: From the Earliest Time to the Present, with Biographical Sketches, Notes, Etc. Eastern Indiana Publishing Company. 1888. p. 291.
- National Park Service (2010-07-09). "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service.
|This Rush County, Indiana location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|