Center Township, Starke County, Indiana
Location in Starke County
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||36.34 sq mi (94.1 km2)|
|• Land||36.34 sq mi (94.1 km2)|
|• Water||0 sq mi (0 km2) 0%|
|Elevation||696 ft (212 m)|
|• Density||171.4/sq mi (66.2/km2)|
|Time zone||Central (CST) (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|GNIS feature ID||453193|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 36.34 square miles (94.1 km2), all land.
Cities, towns, villages
- Knox (the county seat)
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
- Davis Township (north)
- Oregon Township (northeast)
- Washington Township (east)
- North Bend Township (southeast)
- California Township (south)
- Wayne Township (southwest)
- Jackson Township (west)
The township contains these three cemeteries: Crown Hill, Oak Grove and Oak Park.
Airports and landing strips
- Starke County Airport
- Wilson Airport
- Wythougan Park
- Knox Community School Corporation
- Indiana's 2nd congressional district
- State House District 17
- State Senate District 5
- United States Census Bureau 2008 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States Board on Geographic Names (GNIS)
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. October 25, 2007. Retrieved 2017-05-09.
- "Center Township". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2009-07-05.
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-10.
||Davis Township||Oregon Township|
|Jackson Township||Washington Township|
|Wayne Township||California Township||North Bend Township|