Center Township, Union County, Indiana
Location in Union County
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||28 sq mi (70 km2)|
|• Land||27.92 sq mi (72.3 km2)|
|• Water||0.08 sq mi (0.2 km2) 0.29%|
|Elevation||1,053 ft (321 m)|
|• Density||109.1/sq mi (42.1/km2)|
|Time zone||Eastern (EST) (UTC-5)|
|• Summer (DST)||EDT (UTC-4)|
|GNIS feature ID||453194|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 28 square miles (73 km2), of which 27.92 square miles (72.3 km2) (or 99.71%) is land and 0.08 square miles (0.21 km2) (or 0.29%) is water.
Cities and towns
- Liberty (the county seat)
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
The township contains these five cemeteries: Calvary, Drook, Pentecost, Sering and West Point.
Airports and landing strips
- E-Z Acres Airport
- Whitewater Memorial State Park (east edge)
- Union County-College Corner Joint School District
- Indiana's 6th congressional district
- State House District 55
- State Senate District 43
- United States Census Bureau 2007 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States Board on Geographic Names (GNIS)
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. October 25, 2007. Retrieved 2017-05-09.
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-10.
||Brownsville Township||Harrison Township|
|Liberty Township||Israel Township, Preble County, Ohio|