Center Township, Vanderburgh County, Indiana
Location in Vanderburgh County
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||34.06 sq mi (88.2 km2)|
|• Land||33.62 sq mi (87.1 km2)|
|• Water||0.44 sq mi (1.1 km2) 1.29%|
|Elevation||381 ft (116 m)|
|• Density||1,160.2/sq mi (448.0/km2)|
|ZIP codes||47710, 47711, 47715, 47720, 47725|
|GNIS feature ID||0453195|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 34.06 square miles (88.2 km2), of which 33.62 square miles (87.1 km2) (or 98.71%) is land and 0.44 square miles (1.1 km2) (or 1.29%) is water.
Cities, towns, villages
- Vanderburgh County
- Warrick County
- Campbell Township (east)
The township contains these eight cemeteries: Bethlehem, Campground, Locust Hill, Mount Carmel, Oak Ridge, Rose Hill, Saint Peters and Sunset Memorial Gardens.
Airports and landing strips
- Evansville Dress Regional Airport
- Skylane Airport
- Indiana's 8th congressional district
- State House District 75
- State House District 78
- State Senate District 49
- State Senate District 50
- "Center Township, Vanderburgh County, Indiana". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-02-20.
- United States Census Bureau 2007 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-10.
|German Township||Campbell Township, Warrick County|