Center for Economics and Politics
Center for Economics and Politics (abbreviated CEP) is a think-tank based in the Czech Republic. It was founded by leader of Civic Democratic Party Václav Klaus in 1998. Other people involved with CEP include Petr Mach and Jan Skopeček. In 2013, CEP was merged with Václav Klaus' Institute but still exists. It serves as Service organisation of Václav Klaus' Institute.
CEP originally served as a think tank of the Civic Democratic Party (ODS) but separated from the party due to conflicts between Klaus and party's leadership. CEP was then replaced by CEVRO Liberal Conservative Academy as a think tank of ODS.
- "Think tank Václava Klause točí peníze u Key Investments". Lidovky.cz. 6 January 2012. Retrieved 16 May 2017.
- "Klaus kritizuje německou nadaci kvůli svému oblíbenci Machovi". iDNES.cz. 1 March 2012. Retrieved 16 May 2017.
- "Klausův CEP měl peníze u Key Investments a dostal je zpět". Parlamentní Listy. Retrieved 16 May 2017.
- email@example.com, TYDEN, www.tyden.cz, e-mail: (19 May 2013). "Klaus sestěhoval své instituty pod jednu střechu". TÝDEN.cz. Retrieved 16 May 2017.
- Veselý, Arnošt; Nekola, Martin; Hejzlarová, Eva M. (2016). Policy Analysis in the Czech Republic. Policy Press. pp. 227–228. ISBN 9781447318149. Retrieved 29 July 2017.
|This Czech Republic-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|