|Elevation||627 ft (191 m)|
|Time zone||Eastern (EST) (UTC-5)|
|• Summer (DST)||EDT (UTC-4)|
|GNIS feature ID||449636|
Grade school students attend Centerton Elementary School, a part of the school district of Martinsville. Students from Centerton attend Martinsville East Middle School and Martinsville High School in Martinsville, Indiana.
Centerton is located at.
Centerton was the childhood home of basketball coach John Wooden, whose family farm sits on the edge of town (with historical marker), and where the Johnny Wooden Interurban parkway runs.
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. October 25, 2007. Retrieved 2017-05-09.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Archived from the original on 2013-09-11. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "Centerton, Indiana". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2009-10-10.
- Blanchard, Charles (1884). Counties of Morgan, Monroe and Brown, Indiana: Historical and Biographical. F.A. Battey & Company. p. 123.
- "Morgan County". Jim Forte Postal History. Retrieved May 26, 2017.
|This Morgan County, Indiana location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|