Centerville, Gwinnett County, Georgia
Gwinnett County, Georgia
|Elevation||925 ft (282 m)|
(2010)(Centerville and Snellville combined)
|Time zone||UTC-5 (Eastern (EST))|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-4 (EDT)|
|Area code(s)||770, 678, 404|
|GNIS feature ID||312513|
Centerville is an unincorporated community in Gwinnett County, Georgia, United States. Centerville is located south of Snellville and is situated around the intersections of State Routes 124 and 264. A part of Rockdale County may also be considered to be in Centerville.
The area has the Centerville Branch of the Gwinnett County Public Library system, which shares a building with the Centerville Community Center and the Snellville Branch that is neighbor to Thomas W. Briscoe Park in Snellville.
- "GNIS Detail - Centerville". geonames.usgs.gov. Retrieved 2021-05-05.
- Krakow, Kenneth K. (1975). Georgia Place-Names: Their History and Origins (PDF). Macon, GA: Winship Press. p. 38. ISBN 0-915430-00-2.
- "Post Offices". Jim Forte Postal History. Retrieved 7 April 2018.
- "Centerville ES / Homepage". gcpsk12.org. Archived from the original on 2018-12-04. Retrieved 2021-05-05.
- "Library Branches and Directions". gwinnettpl.org. 2010-07-26. Archived from the original on 2010-07-26. Retrieved 2021-05-05.