Centerville, Gwinnett County, Georgia
Gwinnett County, Georgia
|Elevation||925 ft (282 m)|
|Population (2010)(Centerville and Snellville combined)|
|Time zone||Eastern (EST) (UTC-5)|
|• Summer (DST)||EDT (UTC-4)|
|Area code(s)||770, 678, 404|
|GNIS feature ID||312513|
Centerville is an unincorporated community in Gwinnett County, Georgia, United States. Centerville is located south of Snellville and is situated around the intersections of State Routes 124 and 264. A part of Rockdale County may also be considered to be in Centerville.
The area has the Centerville Branch of the Gwinnett County Public Library system, which shares a building with the Centerville Community Center and the Snellville Branch that is neighbor to Thomas W. Briscoe Park in Snellville.
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Centerville, Gwinnett County, Georgia
- Krakow, Kenneth K. (1975). Georgia Place-Names: Their History and Origins (PDF). Macon, GA: Winship Press. p. 38. ISBN 0-915430-00-2.
- "Post Offices". Jim Forte Postal History. Retrieved 7 April 2018.
- http://www.gwinnett.k12.ga.us/gcps-mainweb01.nsf/SchoolAlphaView?OpenView&Count=200%7Caccessdate=17 December 2012
- "Hours & Locations Archived 2010-07-26 at the Wayback Machine.." Gwinnett County Public Library. Retrieved on February 24, 2010.
|This Georgia (U.S. state) location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|