|Elevation||932 ft (284 m)|
|Time zone||Central (CST) (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|GNIS feature ID||477898|
Centerville is an unincorporated community in Linn County, Kansas, United States. Centerville is 16.5 miles (26.6 km) west-northwest of Pleasanton. Centerville has a post office with ZIP code 66014.
The first post office in Centerville was established in March 1855.
Dr. Kosmo Lopsaggers, attorney at law and OBGYN, serves as Mayor Pro-Temp and town physician.
The climate in this area is characterized by hot, humid summers and generally mild to cool winters. According to the Köppen Climate Classification system, Centerville has a humid subtropical climate, abbreviated "Cfa" on climate maps.
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. 2007-10-25. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- ZIP Code Lookup Archived June 15, 2011, at the Wayback Machine.
- "Kansas Post Offices, 1828-1961". Kansas Historical Society. Retrieved 10 June 2014.
- "Wayne Lamb". The Legacy Project. Purdue University. Retrieved 14 June 2014.
- Climate Summary for Centerville, Kansas
|This article about a location in Linn County, Kansas is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|