Centerville Municipal Airport (Iowa)
Centerville Municipal Airport
|Owner||City of Centerville|
|Elevation AMSL||1,023 ft / 312 m|
Centerville Municipal Airport (ICAO: KTVK, FAA LID: TVK) is a city-owned public-use airport located three nautical miles (6 km) southwest of the central business district of Centerville, a city in Appanoose County, Iowa, United States. According to the FAA's National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems for 2009–2013, it is categorized as a general aviation airport.
Facilities and aircraft
Centerville Municipal Airport covers an area of 178 acres (72 ha) at an elevation of 1,023 feet (312 m) above mean sea level. It has one runway designated 16/34 with a concrete surface measuring 4,099 by 75 feet (1,249 x 23 m).
For the 12-month period ending July 2, 2008, the airport had 5,750 general aviation aircraft operations, an average of 15 per day. At that time there were 12 aircraft based at this airport: 92% single-engine and 8% multi-engine.
- FAA Airport Master Record for TVK ( PDF). Federal Aviation Administration. Effective 8 April 2010.
- National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems for 2009–2013: Appendix A: Part 2 (PDF, 1.04 MB) Archived June 6, 2011, at the Wayback Machine. Federal Aviation Administration. Updated 15 October 2008.
- "Centerville, Iowa - Centerville Municipal Airport (ICAO: KTVK, FAA: TVK)". Great Circle Mapper. Retrieved 24 May 2010.
- "Centerville Municipal (TVK)". at Iowa DOT Airport Directory
- Aerial image as of 19 April 1994 from USGS The National Map
- FAA Terminal Procedures for TVK, effective May 23, 2019
- Resources for this airport: