(Redirected from Centipede (song))
A centipede is an arthropod belonging to the class Chilopoda.
Centipede may also refer to:
- Centipede grass, Eremochloa ophiuroides, a lawn grass which looks much similar to Fescue grass
- Centipede plant, Homalocladium platycladum, also called Tapeworm Plant or Ribbon Bush
- Centipede (band), UK jazz/progressive rock big band led by Keith Tippett
- Centipede (album), album by Rebbie Jackson
- "Centipede" (Rebbie Jackson song), 1984
- "Centipede" (Knife Party song), 2012
- Centipede Hz, album by Animal Collective
- Centipede (video game), 1980 arcade game by Atari
- Centipede, villain in the computer game American McGee's Alice
- Centipede game, two-player game analyzing self-interest and mutual benefit
- Centipede, character in Roald Dahl's book James and the Giant Peach
- Centipede's Dilemma, short poem which has given its name to the "centipede effect" in psychology
- Baldwin DR-12-8-1500/2, 1940s diesel-electric locomotive by Baldwin Locomotive Works, nicknamed centipede for its 12 axles
- Centipede mathematics, a certain way of doing mathematics
- Sea centipede, a common name given to various sea creatures
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Centipede.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.