(Redirected from Centipede (song))Jump to navigation Jump to search
A centipede is an arthropod belonging to the class Chilopoda.
Centipede may also refer to:
- Centipede grass, Eremochloa ophiuroides, a lawn grass which looks much similar to Fescue grass
- Centipede plant, Homalocladium platycladum, also called Tapeworm Plant or Ribbon Bush
- Centipede (band), UK jazz/progressive rock big band led by Keith Tippett
- Centipede (album), album by Rebbie Jackson
- "Centipede" (Rebbie Jackson song), 1984
- "Centipede" (Knife Party song), 2012
- Centipede Hz, album by Animal Collective
- Centipede (video game), 1980 arcade game by Atari
- Centipede, villain in the computer game American McGee's Alice
- Centipede game, two-player game analyzing self-interest and mutual benefit
- Centipede, character in Roald Dahl's book James and the Giant Peach
- Centipede Press, an American publisher
- "The Centipede's Dilemma", a short poem which has given its name to the "centipede effect" in psychology
- Baldwin DR-12-8-1500/2, 1940s diesel-electric locomotive by Baldwin Locomotive Works, nicknamed centipede for its 12 axles
- Centipede mathematics, a certain way of doing mathematics
- Sea centipede, a common name given to various sea creatures
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Centipede.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.