From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Cento can refer to:
- The Italian word for "hundred", which is used in compound words as a designation for centuries in Italian culture:
- Metodija Andonov-Čento, a World War II Macedonian partisan and politician
- Cento (poetry), a poetic technique of assembling a poem from excerpts of other authors' writings
- Centonization, a similar musical technique
- Cento, Italy
- Dobels Cento, the Olympic medalist horse
- CENTO, the Central Treaty Organization
- Cento Fine Foods, a brand of Italian food products sold in the U.S.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cento.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.