In front of CentralPlaza Bangna shopping mall
|Location||587, 589 Debaratana Road, Bangna, Bangkok, Thailand 10260|
|Opening date||December 1993|
|No. of stores and services||288|
|No. of anchor tenants||5|
|Total retail floor area||62,872 m2 (676,750 sq ft)|
|No. of floors||
The shopping mall was developed with joint investment of Central Pattana, Srivikorn Group, Navabhand Group and Tosapol Management Co., Ltd in December 1993. Later in December 2001, Central Pattana acquired the shopping mall and then renovated it including numerous exterior and interior improvements, new zoning and the development of innovative retail spaces.
CentralPlaza Bangna was under 2nd major renovation and expansion of retailing area of 10,000 square metres (110,000 sq ft) in late 2011 due to fiece competition in east Bangkok such as Mega Bangna, Paradise Park.
The mall has a total 6 floors with two basement floors.
The waterpark at CentralPlaza Bangna firstly opened as Leo Land Waterpark located on the sixth floor of the department store. It was closed for a major renovation in 2014. On 18 February 2016, The waterpark was reopened as "Pororo AquaPark Bangkok" designed under the theme of Pororo the Little Penguin. It was the second Pororo Aquapark opening after the first opened in Singapore in 2015.
Central City Tower
Central City Tower was a 37 floors office building located besides the CentralPlaza Bangna department store. Central Pattana was acquired the tower together with the department store in 2001. The tower's major tenant were tutors, language school, health care & beauty parlour and clinic.
- Annual Report 2011, p. 253.
- Form 56-1 2011, p. 16.
- "CPN Annual Report 2016" (PDF). cpn.listedcompany.com. Retrieved 6 April 2017.
- Form 56-1 2016, section 2 page 9.
- ""เมกะบางนา" ดีเดย์เปิดตัว 3 พ.ค. จุดชนวนศึกค้าปลีก ดึง 800 ร้านค้าบี้เซ็นทรัล-พาราไดซ์". Khaosod. 23 April 2012. Retrieved 7 July 2012.
- ""เซ็นทรัล"ทุ่ม4.3หมื่นล.ผุด10สาขา รุกกทม./ตจว.ยกเครื่อง"บางนา"รับศึกใหญ่ค้าปลีก". Prachachart. 28 May 2011. Retrieved 7 July 2012.
- "After Singapore, Pororo parks to open in Thailand and California". Malay Mail Online. Malay Mail Online. 12 November 2015.
- "Bangna". www.cpn.co.th.