|Location||99,99/9 Moo 2, Chaengwattana Rd., Bangtarad, Pak Kret, Nonthaburi 11120|
|Opening date||November 27, 2008|
|No. of stores and services||385|
|Total retail floor area||65,550 square metres (705,600 sq ft)|
|No. of floors||7|
CentralPlaza Chaengwattana is a shopping mall located on Chaengwattana Rd, Pak Kret district, Nonthaburi in the Bangkok Metropolitan Area.
The mall opened in 2008 and is the first shopping mall of Central Group, Thailand's largest retail corporation in Nonthaburi province.
The mall has a total of seven floors with a basement floor included. It is the biggest shopping mall in the northwestern part of Bangkok compromising an area of 24 rai. The total size of the shopping mall is some 300,000 square meters. The mall itself is 208 meters long and 235 meters wide. The cost of building the mall was 6 billion Baht.
It has 9 main anchors and more than 300 variety of shops, with well-known brands. CentralPlaza Chaengwattana has 10 different special zones witch are:
- Beauty & Service
- Books & Music
- Home Decorative
- IT Center
The operator of the cinema in the mall is SF Cinema. It has over 500 seats and a 28 lane bowling alley locates in SF Strike Bowl with karaoke rooms. Fitness First is also an anchor with an outdoor view. TOPS Supermarket is a supermarket located on the ground floor of the mall. CentralPlaza Chaengwattana aims to attract 60,000 – 70,000 visitors per day.
- Central Department Store
- Tops Market
- Office Mate
- Fitness First
- SFX Cinema City
The mall along with the office building have a combined parking space for 3,200 cars.
- Annual Report 2011, p. 253.
- Central Pattana (2008). "CPN to stimulate spending at the end of the year – pour over 200 million to create "First Happening in Thailand" events for the launch of CentralPlaza Chaengwattana on 27 November". Retrieved 29 May 2012.
- Annual Report 2011, p. 55.
- Form 56-1 2011, p. 23.
- Central Pattana (21 March 2012). Annual Report 2011 (PDF). Retrieved 30 March 2012.
- Central Pattana (5 April 2012). Form 56-1 2011 (PDF) (in Thai). Retrieved 23 May 2012.