CentralPlaza Grand Rama IX
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (June 2012)|
|Location||9/9 Rama 9 Road, Huai Khwang, Bangkok|
|Opening date||December 14, 2011|
|No. of stores and services||184|
|No. of anchor tenants||7|
|Total retail floor area||84,697 square metres (911,670 sq ft)|
|No. of floors||7 floors, 2 underground|
The shopping mall has a total of 7 floors and 2 basements floors.
List of shops
- Robinson Department Store
- Tops Market
- PowerBuy (selling electronica)
- B2S (selling stationery, books and CDs)
- Super Sport
- Office Depot
- SFX Cinema 11 screens
- Modulo Language School (Thai, English, Chinese and French)
- Pull & Bear
- Cotton On
- Mon. - Thu. 11:00 a.m. - 9:30 p.m.
- Fri. 11:00 a.m. - 10:30 p.m.
- Sat. 10:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m
- Sun. 10:00 a.m. - 9:30 p.m.
- Central Pattana (21 March 2012). Annual Report 2011 (PDF). Retrieved 30 March 2012.
- Central Pattana (5 April 2012). Form 56-1 2011 (PDF) (in Thai). Retrieved 23 May 2012.
|This article related to the city of Bangkok, Thailand is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a Thai building or structure is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|